Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ok so yesterday I had told you that Joey was getting fixed. Well, I ended up paying 4 times more than I had alotted for so there goes not using my credit card. But, he is worth it. Instead of just neutering him, they also removed a small tumor on his front leg and pulled two teeth. I don't really understand about the teeth because he is still a puppy but I guess its already done. Poor little thing, I felt so bad for him. I thought he was going to be in alot of pain bc he has stiches in his little area and on his leg. And he fooled me on the way home from the vet. He just laid there with his head on my shoulder and wimpered. After we got home.....back to his Joey self. I can't keep him from jumping around, thats just what he does. I don't know what to do.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

By the way... I love you.

Mary said...

oh...poor baby! I hope he heals fast! (and about the jumping..it's the same with kids..they're supposed to "lay down and rest"...yeah right.) Good to see you blogging on here!!!

Jenni Darst said...

Haha that sounds like Joey! Is he doing well today?

Taylor said...

time for an update my dear!