Monday, October 20, 2008

Ok, so I'm sitting here in bed writing a blog. I should really being trying to do my "homework." For those of you who know, I am doing a 20's bible study with my sister-in-law and some other friends. I am having such a hard time getting into it. I love being with the girls but I just can't seem to get really into the bible study part. I'm not a great reader anyway but it seems that when I try to concentrate on the independent studies it just doesn't make much sense. I feel like I have to read it like 20 times just to get it.

Anyway, I feel like I had a very productive day today. Of course I have monday's off work so I try to do things. I went to get my hair done, which I love. I went back to the doctor today and I feel very relieved and a little more confident now. He answered alot of my questions and actually gave me the real facts about my situation. I had read alot of things on the internet and of course, I should never believe anything that is on internet. Its alot of scary stuff you read. Some people just say wierd things and don't have any facts to back up any of thier information.

I also got doggie vaccines for my "kids" today. I was very nervous because I bought the vaccines and had to give them myself. I was proud of myself, I was actually able to do it and it saved me so much money. I also had to make an appointment for my youngest, Joey. He's a minature pinscher and its time for the dreaded neutering. I feel so bad because I don't want to seem him hurt. Really, my dogs are like my kids. If I feel this bad about having to neuter him, how am I going to feel when I do have kids and they have to have vaccines or they have to has some kind of procedure?

Well, I guess I should get back to trying to finish my "homework"

2 comments:

Maaaaaaa said...

Good Morning...I am glad that you were able to discuss things with your doctor...the internet is a wonderful thing however sometimes it is just too much info to have to sort through. Just know that whatever your situation is I am praying for you.
Now about finding the perfect guy...mine was right under my nose the entire time (you know our story). Love ya!!!

Taylor said...

Just so you know... I have a hard time getting into my Bible study "homework" too. I also have to read it over and over, but I think it is because my mind goes off in crazy directions. I take it as... there is something here that God wants me to learn and Satan is working really hard to distract me. So I try even harder! But you are not alone... I struggle too.