Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ok, so Taylor got me. I need to update. Its true! So, I guess, here goes.

So, basically my life has been filled with imagination that I thought would really get me somewhere. I fill my head with all these images and make myself believe that all the right things are going to happen while I'm in all the wrong places and doing all the wrong things. I've talked with a very close mentor of mine and recieved a quote "Act your way into a new way of feeling; not feel your way into a new way of acting" So if I don't feel like doing something I won't do it. I should act the way I should, then I'll start feeling like doing the right things. I definately need help with this because I can't do it on my own. Especially trying to replace the negative things in my life with postitive things, environments and people.

1 comment:

JoyiaW said...

I like when you update too :) It was good seeing you last night! I think sometime when I can come out that way (and Sarah, Alana, Jenni, Taylor... & everyone) we should have a girl's night and catch up.