Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am so glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! I've worked late everyday this week and am ready for some rest! I feel so frustrated that I just want to cry. I have so many things running through my head and some of it I don't even know what it is! I think God made guys just to get on our nerves and to see just how much we can take!! I'm about to go insane!



I am trying to make a "healthy lifestyle change" (my phrase for diet) because I was told I needed to start living healthier. I'm having alot of trouble even though I know the reason I need to do this is very important. Why can't things like this be easy? Why can't I like to eat nasty green veggies and yummy stuff like that? I did figure out one I do like alot. Yellow squash. Of course I like it with butter! that just takes the healthy out of it but atleast its a veggie other than green beans or corn right?

3 comments:

Taylor said...

It will get easier! And yummy-ier. Olive oil is a really good way to get that flavor, and still be healthy! Try that. I always think to myself... "If I couldn't grow it or hunt it, I shouldn't eat it." That, and shopping the perimeter of the grocery store rather than the aisles helps as well. The good stuff is on the edges! You can do it!

Jenni Darst said...

Hey!
I can finally read your blog!! Hooray! I love you and I miss you very much!

Amber Temple said...

I know we've only met maybe twice but Taylor got me into blogging and I love it. It's like a online journal, very stress relieving! Have fun!