Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Can't believe I'm into the Blogging World now?!

So I never thought I would blog, at all, but I guess I am now! I thought I would use this as a release....not that I don't have several best friends to talk to....but there are some of you who I love dearly but I just don't get to talk to you very often. So, maybe this will break the distance between us.

There has been so many things going on in my life and the Stapleton life lately. Sometimes I wish I could just curl up in a ball and make it all go away. It seems like every week is something new to worry about. Of course right now the latest is about my Granny. She has breast cancer and will be having surgery in about 2 weeks, then its Papa and his crazy problems that he has, and of course I always have my most awesome sister-in-law on my mind, and now I'm having some issues.

I would just like to ask you to pray for my family and I. Lots of things are going on. Right now, I'm really struggling with something that is going on with me. I know alot of it is just the mentality of it all so I have my good days and bad. I'm not ready to tell most of you what it is and I hope your not offended if I just don't. But I'm just going to ask if you would, please keep all of this in your prayers.

Wow! Taylor...you are so right, I can express so much just thru writing. But I probably need to stop before I say to much.

5 comments:

Taylor said...

I keep checking and checking your profile to see if you have posted a blog!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I'm so glad you did!!!! AND you're right... it is such an easy way to express yourself, let others know what is going on, with out having to get that "ugly cry" look on your face! ;) I love you!

Maaaaaaa said...

I love you Kris.....if you ever need anything please give me a call. I will be praying for you.

Taylor said...

Prayers coming your way! I'm so glad you are a blogger! :)

Ando said...

I am so glad you are a blogger. I am praying for you and you know I am here for you. I love you girl.

JoyiaW said...

Hey Kristin, I will definitely be praying for you for whatever is going on in life and mind right now, and also for your family as well.