Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring break has gone by way too fast! As I think of upcoming events and assignments my mind starts to go crazy. I had a great time with friends on a short trip to Ruidoso, NM. It was awesome to get away and be a little further away from the reality of Arlington. I was in awe of God's amazing creation being in the mountains, making random hiking trails of our own, and playing in the beautiful White Sands National Park. My friend Kendra and I were taking about how it seems that when we are in beautiful places like that we tend to be able to focus more on praising God. Now that im back home and reality is sinking back in, it's starting to be a struggle again to focus on my creator. As I looked down and see the tattoo on my arm, I'm reminded once again oh the aha moment. How big and gracious God really is! How unfair is it to my gracious and loving God for me not to love him with ALL my heart, ALL my soul, and ALL my strength?! It's unfathomable that God loves me even more than that! He loves me with all his Umph!!! It's been difficult for me the past week to press into Him and make my life mimic that of Christ. Genesis 1:26 says Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness..." I want that!

No comments: