Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Alot of times I wonder what other people in the church are going through and what their walk with Christ is like. This past Sunday evening, I had a chance to interact, conversate, discuss and pray with a few of the elders in the church. Its amazing how much we can learn from each other. I truly want to know their hearts desires and struggles. I expressed to them how I need discipling and through that they could learn about me also. I was surpised to hear from them that they want to how "we younger people" work. Its crazy how two generations can be completely different.

On another note, I started school on Monday and I think so far I have done more reading from a text book than I have done in quite a while. I feel like my brain in stuttering a bit. Please be in prayer for me as I literally work though school. I'm taking 12 hours this semester plus 25 hours of work. Pray that I am able to manage my time properly.

No comments: